Tsuro: The Game of the Path
Published by Calliope Games
At A Glance:
- Type: Board Game
- Release Year: 2005
- Designer: Tom McMurchie
- Players: 2 - 8
- Length: Short (<30 Min)
- Difficulty: Light
- Recommended Ages: 8+
- Genre: Abstract, Fantasy
- Mechanics: Hand Management, Network and Route Building, Player Elimination, Tile Placement
- Objective: Place tiles and be the last player left on the path.
Create your own journey with a true board game classic, the award-winning Tsuro: The Game of the Path™. Place a tile and slide your stone along the path created—but take care! Other players’ paths can lead you in the wrong direction or off the board entirely! Paths will cross and connect, and the choices you make affect all the journeys across the board.
- All-Time Favorite: Playable by 2 up to 8 players, teachable in one minute, and playing in 20 minutes, Tsuro: The Game of the Path™ is truly a classic that will hit the table again and again.
- Path Building: Every tile is unique and can be rotated for various directional possibilities. Players must stay on their toes as they anticipate their opponents’ moves while looking ahead to find safe paths for themselves.
- Elegantly designed: Tsuro: The Game of the Path™ is easy to play while remaining challenging for all ages and levels of experience. The beauty of the artwork complements the elegance of the game design.