Small World of Warcraft
Published by Days of Wonder
At A Glance:
- Type: Board Game
- Release Year: 2020
- Designer: Philippe Keyaerts
- Players: 2 - 5
- Length: Average (30 - 60 Min)
- Difficulty: Medium
- Recommended Ages: 10+
- Genre: Fantasy, Fighting, Video Game
- Mechanics: Area Majority, Dice Rolling, Variable Player Powers, Victory Points as a Resource
- Objective: Conquer and defend lands as various races of Azeroth. Collect victory points based on the number regions you control. The player with the most victory points after a set number of rounds wins.
Small World® of Warcraft® is a board game combining the Small World game mechanics with Blizzard’s celebrated Warcraft universe. In Small World of Warcraft, players choose combinations of special powers and races from the Warcraft universe, such as Portal Mage Pandarens or Herbalist Goblins, and vie for control of Azeroth. To help them achieve dominance, players will occupy legendary terrains and seek control of powerful artifacts. However, all empires must eventually fall, so players will need to be ready to put an overextended race into a state of “decline” and lead a new one to rule Azeroth.