Published by Arcane Wonders
At A Glance:
- Type: Board Game
- Release Year: 2020
- Designer: Anthony Nouveau
- Players: 2 - 4
- Length: Average (30 - 60 Min)
- Difficulty: Light
- Recommended Ages: 10+
- Genre: Negotiation, Puzzle
- Mechanics: Auction / Bidding, Deduction, Hidden Victory Points, Memory, Tile Placement, Variable Set-up
- Objective: Take a family photo of a very picky family while trying to meet as many requests of the family as possible.
How do you take the perfect picture of a group of people if you only have one try? Each character has different wishes. Some want to be at the front of the picture; some want to stand next to another; and some really don’t want to be next to that one particular person by any means. Do your best to make everyone happy – even if you don’t actually know all the characters’ preferences…
In Picture Perfect, first released as Der Perfekte Moment, you need to arrange fourteen characters to take the perfect photograph. Each of them has three specific desires that you want to fulfill. Unfortunately, these desires are hidden in envelopes.