King of Tokyo (Second Edition)
Published by IELLO
At A Glance:
- Type: Board Game
- Release Year: 2011
- Designer: Richard Garfield
- Players: 2 - 6
- Length: Average (30 - 60 Min)
- Difficulty: Light
- Recommended Ages: 8+
- Genre: Fighting, Science Fiction
- Mechanics: Dice Rolling, Die Icon Resolution, King of the Hill, Open Drafting, Player Elimination, Push Your Luck, Re-rolling and Locking
- Objective: Roll dice and defend your control over Tokyo by scoring 20 victory points or being the last player standing.
King of Tokyo is a game for 2 to 6 players where you play as mutant monsters, rampaging robots, or even abominable aliens battling in a fun, chaotic atmosphere. Roll dice and choose your strategy: Will you attack your enemies? Heal your wounds? Improve your Monster? Stomp your path to victory!
This new edition of the best-seller boasts new artwork, clearer rules, and revamped card abilities. Monsters have a new look, and the coveted Space Penguin character takes his place in Tokyo!