Published by Pencil First Games
At A Glance:
- Type: Card Game
- Release Year: 2021
- Designer: Eduardo Baraf, Steve Finn
- Players: 1 - 4
- Length: Short (<30 Min)
- Difficulty: Light
- Recommended Ages: 14+
- Genre: Environmental, Nature
- Mechanics: Set Collection
- Objective: Find joy in nature by picking, pairing, and arranging flowers.
Explore a garden of colorful flowers as you pick arrangements.
Your garden awaits! Spend the afternoon in your floriferous garden. Pour a cup of tea, relax, and enjoy this elegant game of picking, pairing, and arranging flowers. Find joy in the abundance of nature as you discover the beauty just around the next corner in the garden.
- Original watercolor illustrations
- Custom wooden pawns and flower tokens
- Simple, easy-to-learn rules
- Fast-moving and fun set collection game
Includes multiplayer rules for up to 4 players plus a solo mode!