Fantastic Factories (3rd Edition)
Published by Deep Water Games
At A Glance:
- Type: Dice Game
- Release Year: 2019
- Designer: Joseph Z Chen, Justin Faulkner
- Players: 1 - 5
- Length: Average (30 - 60 Min)
- Difficulty: Light
- Recommended Ages: 14+
- Genre: Industry / Manufacturing
- Mechanics: Dice Rolling, Hand Management, Open Drafting, Set Collection, Simultaneous Action Selection, Worker Placement With Dice Workers
- Objective: Race to manufacture goods or build the most prestigious buildings. The player with the most points by the end of the game wins.
Race against other players as you try to build the most efficient set of factories in the shortest amount of time.
Carefully manage your blueprints and train your workers. Discover quirky combinations of factories and puzzle out the best placement of all your people. And above all, manufacture as many goods as possible!
Fantastic Factories is a dice placement, engine building tabletop game for 1 to 5 players and takes 45 to 60 minutes to play. Players build a set of factories into their compound and then roll dice to use as workers. With over 35 different blueprints, you can discover endless inventive and creative ways your factories can work together.
Different factories have different worker requirements. Some require a pair of matching dice. Some require a specific value. You aren't stuck with what you roll, though. With training facilities you can manipulate the values of your dice in order to figure out the optimal placement of all your workers! Each turn is a satisfying puzzle to solve.