Published by Blue Orange Games
At A Glance:
- Type: Board Game
- Release Year: 2020
- Designer: Phil Walker-Harding
- Players: 2 - 4
- Length: Average (30 - 60 Min)
- Difficulty: Light
- Recommended Ages: 10+
- Genre: City Building
- Mechanics: Network and Route Building, Tile Placement
- Objective: Draft tiles into a 3x3 grid and construct walkways between buildings of the same height. The longer the walkway, the more votes you score from the City Council. The player with the most votes wins.
Cloud City is a city building and planning 3D strategy game designed by Phil Walker Harding and illustrated by Fabrice Ros. Players build their city model by strategically positioning buildings and walkways to optimize the amount of points they earn. How to play:
- Choose a tile and strategically position it in your model, then add buildings.
- Build walkways between buildings of the same height.
- Earn votes from the City Council for each walkway you build. The walkways are worth 1, 2, 3, 5 or 8 votes based on their length. Win the game with the most votes!