Azul: Stained Glass of Sintra
Published by Next Move Games
At A Glance:
- Type: Board Game
- Release Year: 2018
- Designer: Michael Kiesling
- Players: 2 - 4
- Length: Average (30 - 60 Min)
- Difficulty: Medium
- Recommended Ages: 8+
- Genre: Abstract, Puzzle, Renaissance, Strategy
- Mechanics: End Game Bonuses, Modular Board, Open Drafting, Pattern Building, Set Collection, Tile Placement
- Objective: Score the most victory points over six rounds by completing your stained-glass window, but watch out not to break any glass.
Created by Michael Kiesling, Azul: Stained Glass of Sintra challenges players to carefully select glass panes to complete their windows while being careful not to damage or waste supplies in the process. The window panels are double-sided, providing players with a dynamic player board that affords nearly infinite variability!