7 Wonders Duel
Published by Repos Production
At A Glance:
- Type: Card Game
- Designer: Antoine Bauza, Bruno Cathala
- Players: 2
- Length: Average (30 - 60 Min)
- Difficulty: Light
- Recommended Ages: 10+
- Genre: City Building, Economic
- Mechanics: Open Drafting, Set Collection, Layering
- Objective: Invade your opponent's capital, acquire any six of seven different scientific advancements, or construct the city that has the most victory points at the end of the game.
Experience an intense two-player struggle for supremacy in the ancient world! Designed by Antoine Bauza and Bruno Cathala, 7 Wonders: Duel adapts the game play and excitement of 7 Wonders for one-on-one battles. Choose the Wonders you aim to build and guide your city through three Ages of drafting cards from cunningly shaped tableaus. Victory can be achieved in three ways: by invading your opponent’s capital, by achieving a monopoly on scientific advancement, or simply by crafting the city that will earn the most victory points in the end. But be warned: only seven of the eight Wonders in play can be built. Will your city achieve greatness, or will your opponent prevent you from completing all your Wonders?